Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Why I Need Spring Training

I was checking for my confirmation number for my hotel in Scottsdale when I ran across this e-mail to my friend Gaston Broyles from last January 20. Gaston had put me in charge of getting rooms for our trip. Does this e-mail suggest a need for anger management therapy ?

 

“They said that the $129 rate was no good in March and I told them that their e-mail was a   a god damned bait and switch and may have implied that it was probably fraud under the Federal statute. After due consideration, they offered us the $129 rate for two rooms for our three days in Arizona. They wanted $200 a night for the rooms in March, the thieves. I don’t understand why everything in life has to be so damned hard. I had to e-mail them their own e-mail showing the discount because they had never heard of it. By the way, keep this confirmation number or they will try to screw us when we get there….”

 

I am hoping to be better upon my return.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hey, you think that's bad?!

The Randall's in Westlake is selling non-fresh muffins.

DAY OLD(or older) MUFFINS!!!

Everyone's got an angle these days.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home