Monday, April 20, 2009

Moment of Zen

When I was eleven years old my parents drove my brother and I to a slot car  place where you rented a track for 15 minutes and raced your slot cars. My father left his keys in the ignition in his  car, as he often did in those more innocent days. I was more cynical and as I walked around the car past the driver’s window I noticed his keys in the ignition. What if someone wanted to steal the car, the keys were right there to be used ? I decided to secure the keys by locking the door.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Oh, bet Daddy appreciated that!

Kelly did the exact same thing a year ago. Luckily I had a hide-a-key.

Short post -- love it!!!

Not that I dont' love your long ones. But short CAN kick just as much buttock.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home