Thursday, September 03, 2009

Victory For Common Sense

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Eckhardt [mailto:Sarah.Eckhardt@co.travis.tx.us]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 7:03 PM
To: Wade Porter
Subject: Re: this morning's paper

Wade:

I couldn't agree with you more. These two are human being with whom I
have personal relationships. While I see great good in them, their
continued employment was a poison to the organization. It is in the
best interest of the organization (and hence the tax payers) that they
move on. I moved to definitively terminate their employment yesterday
and my motion received a slim majority vote.

Thanks for putting in your two cents. I appreciate knowing there are
people keeping tabs on what we do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I don't follow any local news.

Too busy reveling in the biggest name in news, fair and balanced.

:)

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home